All things Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Rotoworld--

"Chad Billingsley left Friday's start against the Marlins in the fourth inning with an apparent injury. No word on the exact nature of the injury. He gave up three runs on five hits (including a home run) and two walks over 3 1/3 innings before exiting."

Is this bad news, or good?
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Amusingly (at least to me), my iPhone corrects "Uribe" to "Urine" every time. Seems about right...
      Best laugh I've had all day!
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

• these new west coast yankees can't even beat the colorado rookies - 3 in a row for the blake street babies!

cobain's ghost is not impressed.

~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

• @%#$#^
          ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

• Nice jink CG.
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I led the "lets go padres" cheer at phone company park tonight
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• any chance dee comes back and steals some bags this month?

Comment

In the worst possible news of all, the Dodgers are talking about long-terming Ned Colletti. "A deal is on the table", according to multiple sources.

UGH.
                  Eh, with as much money as the new owners are spending it really does not matter. If they sign him and then they don't like him they will just buy him out and move on.

Your team seems to be Old Yankees West (I am jealous). As fan that is not a bad thing.

Comment

• With the giants taking two of three, the cards series becomes everything for the dogs...
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Maybe for the division, but they're only 1.5 out of the 2nd Wild Card spot.
                      Battling the cards for it, which is why their 4 game series is everything

Comment

Working...
                      X