Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to draft Saturday night (need a proxy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to draft Saturday night (need a proxy)

Snake draft, already have my 3rd rd, 15th rd, and 27th rd pick taken by Santana, Hosmer, and Joyce. Because of travel issues, if I miss the UCF game this weekend, I won't get to another game this season and I've already missed the last 3 due to travel. It's online via fantrax so if you know you're going to be bored at 7p ET Saturday and can help, lemme know.

I will mail a copy of the Baseball HQ Minor League Forecaster to you as I received 2 copies this year.

Seriously, everyone has a life these days? What in the hell has happened to this place?

Comment

shoot me details. Perhaps I can help but I need to clear it with the boss.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Seriously, everyone has a life these days? What in the hell has happened to this place?
        I have no plans this Saturday, which is not as bad as it sounds (some of the "opportunities" suck IMO). E-mail the particulars to me.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

coming to your gmail acct now. Thanks

Comment

email them to DQ.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

So I guess you're not gonna have any Yankees or Reds on your team.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                So I guess you're not gonna have any Yankees or Reds on your team.
                Wrong. I can pick up players whose team I dislike and root for them without rooting for their team. If you look at my Mock One team, you'll see two Yankees, and I had A-Rod last year in the same league. No Reds this year, but not from design.

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

DQ - did you get my email(s)?

Comment

DQ - did you get my email(s)?
                    Got at least one. Tried to get on the site, it wouldn't let me in.

-- William James

Comment

I might be able to help out if needed...
                      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I've got moonlight's information, and I'll be ready to roll.

-- William James

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                          I might be able to help out if needed...
                          Thanks....but I'm guessing your arms are full right now

Comment

Thanks....but I'm guessing your arms are full right now
                            shhh, the beast is asleep right now.
                            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

How'd it go?
                              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X