No announcement yet.

So I am in my local grocery store...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-ordered my Baseball Prospectus today.

Comment

Is there anywhere online to order the Rotoworld/Beckett mag? I've been looking everywhere for it - went to Barnes and Nobles - went to Walmart, been to the grocery store and CVS, and can't find it anywhere. I also can't find anywhere to order this thing online.

Anyone have a link?

Comment

What about the Peter Kreutzer one? Is that out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseMutley View Post
          Is there anywhere online to order the Rotoworld/Beckett mag? I've been looking everywhere for it - went to Barnes and Nobles - went to Walmart, been to the grocery store and CVS, and can't find it anywhere. I also can't find anywhere to order this thing online.

Anyone have a link?
          Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Not that I'm ordering it myself.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

I'm looking for the Rotoworld magazine though, not their online draft guide. I have to think the magazine is < $10, the draft guide is at least $19.99.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Rotoworld magazine online?
            Last edited by ; 02-12-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X