Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt moore promoted!!!!!!!!!!

We're going streaking!

What's the plan, will he be in the rotation? I caught my league napping, got him for a buck.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'd say start him in Boston next weekend. He's too young to get scared.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

bullpen as Farnsworth is "out indefinitely"

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          bullpen as Farnsworth is "out indefinitely"
          who's gonna close?
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            who's gonna close?
            matchup by matchup

Comment

does he make the '12 rotation out of spring, or do we see the usual TB prospect game?
              One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                does he make the '12 rotation out of spring, or do we see the usual TB prospect game?
                That will depend on what they do in the off-season. With very few reliable free agent arm on the market, the Rays could try to move an arm for a power bat. If they do he has a shot to open in the rotation, if not......
                Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Making his first start tonight versus the Yanks...
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    Happy MattMooreial Day!!!!!! (full disclosure, not my joke - seen on Jason's Twitter a while back...)

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      No pressure, kid.

Comment

I've had to change my shorts 2x already tonight....he looks fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                          No pressure, kid.
                          You're right, none at all!

Comment

Yeah, that was a pretty awesome performance by the kid. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                              I've had to change my shorts 2x already tonight....he looks fantastic
                              Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              Yeah, that was a pretty awesome performance by the kid. Wow.
                              Can't wait to see him in the majors again next June!!
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
                              X