WDIS x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS x 2

1. SS/MI - which 2 of Aybar, Johnson, Hardy, Kipnis? Aybar and Johnson have been slumping, Hardy has a bum ankle, and Kipnis is the hot rookie. The last hot rookie I started was Rizzo. Right now I have Aybar (need steals) and Kipnis but am entirely undecided. I must start one SS (Uggla is my 2B).

2. SP - Wandy (@AZ, @LA) vs. Cecil (OAK, ANA). Wandy has a stiff neck and the 'Stros suck. I need Ws and Ks and they both have 2 starts, unless Wandy gets pushed back. I could also start them both and bench a closer (Beard, Marmol, Madson) since I'm 5 ahead of the next guy, but I'm just 2 behind the guy in front of me so I don't want to fall further behind.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I'd stick with Kipnis and Aybar.

Go with Wandy over Cecil, unless you need 2 guaranteed starts, as Wandy might miss one.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

That's a good schedule for Cecil. He's not as good as Wandy but I'd start him this week. I would also stick with Kipnis and Aybar.

Comment

Wow, glad I sat Hardy
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Can a moderator just move this to the vent thread, thanks.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Wow, glad I sat Hardy
            Don't check tonight's Orioles boxscore.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
              Too late. At least Kipnis went off tonight as well, but Aybar continues to suck.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                Or tonight's. Aybar at least got a SB but I would be 2 places higher in Slug if I'd started Hardy instead. I'm currently in 1st by 1 point.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                X