Mike Adams to Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Adams to Rangers

Twitter just blew up with Heath Bell to the Rangers. I think Fox is reporting it done. Mike Adams owners rejoice.

Bell takes over for Feliz or not?

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Twitter just blew up with Heath Bell to the Rangers. I think Fox is reporting it done. Mike Adams owners rejoice.

Bell takes over for Feliz or not?
    No, Bell will be the set-up guy. Feliz has such a delicate psyche that to put him in another role would probably ruin him for the rest of the season...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

oops now they are saying Adams to the rangers....those darn tweeters.

Comment

Bell is the new setup guy in Texas. Sad day for Bell owners.

Edited: So who is it? Bell or Adams to Texas?

Comment

Mike Adams is the one going to Texas from what I heard

Comment

Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal
            My bad: It's Adams, not Bell. #tradedeadline #MLB

what a douche.

Comment

Interesting. Wonder if they will trade Bell as well and if so who closes in SD???

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                Interesting. Wonder if they will trade Bell as well and if so who closes in SD???
                Gregerson?

Comment

Please change the thread title, I'm shopping Bell and my heart skipped a beat.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
                    Gregerson?
                    Josh Spence has been much better of late but I own both so hoping it's not Qualls.

Comment

Damn! I was hoping Adams would be the new San Diego closer. What are the chances that Adams closes for Texas in 2012?
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Damn! I was hoping Adams would be the new San Diego closer. What are the chances that Adams closes for Texas in 2012?
                        Not much of a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
                          Not much of a chance.
                          Actually, it's a pretty good bet that Adams closes for Texas next year, depending on his health. The Rangers wanted Feliz in a starters role, but he balked at it...now he's not going to have a choice, and the whole off-season to prepare for it. Much better for the Rangers to have him in the rotation, and a potentially dominant closer as well.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Official deal: Padres acquired RHP Joe Wieland and LHP Robbie Erlin from the Rangers for RHP Mike Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              Actually, it's a pretty good bet that Adams closes for Texas next year, depending on his health. The Rangers wanted Feliz in a starters role, but he balked at it...now he's not going to have a choice, and the whole off-season to prepare for it. Much better for the Rangers to have him in the rotation, and a potentially dominant closer as well.
                              A sane Feliz in a role he prefers is better than a messed up Feliz, no?

Comment

Working...
                              X