No announcement yet.

Brandon Allen to Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dane/JudeBaldo - Any chance the Giants sign Allen?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Dane/JudeBaldo - Any chance the Giants sign Allen?
      First thing I thought about because of the DFA. The Dane and Fresno would have a better opinion of the chance than I would.

Comment

Watch him get a WS ring with the Rangers.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Do the Giants really need another 1B/corner outfielder with the possibility of being decent? They already don't have enough room for Belt/Huff/Pill/Schierholtz/Posey on non-catching days...
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

When are people going to stop giving Billy Beane a free pass? He's turned into a middle-of-the-road GM at best.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
              Like you said... Matt Murton curse. I don't think he's a clubhouse cancer so that can't be it.
              And look at the brilliant career that Murton has ha....oh, never mind.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                And look at the brilliant career that Murton has ha....oh, never mind.
                he's become a legend in Japan.....

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                  Do the Giants really need another 1B/corner outfielder with the possibility of being decent? They already don't have enough room for Belt/Huff/Pill/Schierholtz/Posey on non-catching days...
                  That was my thought, he would be better off getting picked up by an AL team....now if anyone wants to DFA a 2b withsome pop, the giants are your team!
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                  X