Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

down to 3 stragglers

Comment

ugh, blocked on my work computer. getting in on my phone.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

13 of 15. Darryl is having issues registering but is working with them. I just sent Daren (rogue) an email.
        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

I’m in!
          2021 Auction Anatomy
          2021 Keeper Decisions
          2020 Auction Anatomy
          2020 Pre-Auction
          2015 Auction Anatomy
          2014 Auction Anatomy
          2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
          RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Excellent - I'm working with Darryl. hopefully we'll be set soon. Set thosse KDS!

Comment

Looks like the order is set. Is there a separate place to draft (I don't see it)?

ETA: Full disclosure, I've never done NFBC before, so excuse the noobness!

ETA2: Is this a daily or weekly period league?
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

It should go from pre-draft to draft shortly. There will be a link to the draft & players.

Pitchers are weekly Mon-Sun, set them on Sunday.
                Hitters are twice a week Mon-Thurs & Fri-Sun

Comment

Thanks. Found the draft room. Waiting for Doig...
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Stats are 4X4, 5X5 (OBA or not), other?

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                      Stats are 4X4, 5X5 (OBA or not), other?

Standard 5x5 roto. The complete rules are under the here Rules: $150 Draft Champions - NFC | National Fantasy Championship (shgn.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                        Standard 5x5 roto. The complete rules are under the here Rules: $150 Draft Champions - NFC | National Fantasy Championship (shgn.com)
                        Sweet - thanks, Todd!

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                          Thanks. Found the draft room. Waiting for Doig...

Now I wait....
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Now I wait....
                            Julio is exciting, you think he'll run like 1st half or 2nd half 2022?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              Julio is exciting, you think he'll run like 1st half or 2nd half 2022?

I think there will be a lot more SBs this season across the board. And of course I believe (hope) Julio will excel--I'm thinking 30/30 easy--but I'm kind dumb sometimes lol/
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I think they changed the clock stoppage to 1 am EST this year. IIRC it was 2 last year. Someone tell heyelander he’s been on the clock for 11 hours!

Comment

Working...
                                X