Introducing the SeaDogStat Memorial League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
    Thanks, Todd. Do the Mastersball subs help rotojunkie? Or does that need to be separate?
    I consider all Rotojunkies subscribing to Mastersball as donating to the RJ fund. For example, if I collect $200 and there are $250 worth of MB subscribers, there's $450 in the RJ kitty, so if it costs $300 for site fees that season, I have the $150 leftover to enter the SeaDogStat League winner into the NFBC Draft Championship.
    Those already subscribing to MB can remind me, and they can be entered into the league (which will hopefully be leagues once we get things fixed and more return to the boards).
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
      I consider all Rotojunkies subscribing to Mastersball as donating to the RJ fund. For example, if I collect $200 and there are $250 worth of MB subscribers, there's $450 in the RJ kitty, so if it costs $300 for site fees that season, I have the $150 leftover to enter the SeaDogStat League winner into the NFBC Draft Championship.
      Those already subscribing to MB can remind me, and they can be entered into the league (which will hopefully be leagues once we get things fixed and more return to the boards).

Mastersball subscription just put in. Thanks, Todd, for doing this - SDS is surely missed :/...

ETA: Oh, and I already had a MB account - same name as this one...
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Nice...that should be enough to lauch the first league. Since I started draft prepping a few days ago I am dying to do a draft

Comment

I will hopefully get (and PM) the link to the league later today.

Comment

And we're off (soon).

Comment

OK, signed up, I think.
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

As soon as it fills it starts fellas. 4-hour slow draft. This is the bestest!

Comment

As usual I'm going to suck in this league, but it's very useful in prep. Yay, excited to get started

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    As usual I'm going to suck in this league, but it's very useful in prep. Yay, excited to get started
                    psst if you wanna win, draft a closer in both rd. 2 and rd. 3.

Comment

I had someone on the list that wasn't interested in playing, so barring an overnight donor, I'll sign up so we can get going.

Comment

Still 6 people short on signups. The itch is strong! Let's go fellas.

Comment

I'll give it until noon ET, and if we don't have another donor, I'll take the final spot.

Comment

I'll give it until noon ET, and if we don't have another donor, I'll take the final spot.
                            You probably have more time extend it considering the number of people who havent even joined yet. That said, I would love if you were in this league...bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              You probably have more time extend it considering the number of people who havent even joined yet. That said, I would love if you were in this league...bring it!
                              I'll ping the stragglers.

Comment

I'll ping the stragglers.

I just signed up. Sorry, I didn't get a notification about the private message here.
                                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X