Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
    There is a chance I can sign up and you can be the co-manager. Hang in, once RJ Sub #1 gets underway, I hope it drums up interest for another one.
    I was just asking if it was legal. I am not as cool with the get-arounds; I am a federal court employee and have to stay squeeky clean to continue my income. I was just curious if Louisiana had gotten with it. But I will still sign up for Mastersball and play the free league. I appreciate the effort, however! I have enough non-official site pay leagues to play, which are apparently fine (I have run the pay office NCAA tourney pool since 2003, lol). Great that someone could take over!

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      I was just asking if it was legal. I am not as cool with the get-arounds; I am a federal court employee and have to stay squeeky clean to continue my income. I was just curious if Louisiana had gotten with it. But I will still sign up for Mastersball and play the free league. I appreciate the effort, however! I have enough non-official site pay leagues to play, which are apparently fine (I have run the pay office NCAA tourney pool since 2003, lol). Great that someone could take over!
      All the leagues are free. There isn't any funny stuff going on. We'll figure it out.
      Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

All the leagues are free. There isn't any funny stuff going on. We'll figure it out.
        They are free leagues with paid prizes? Wow. That would work in Louisiana. Count me in. Why don't we have five of them already. That's awesome, lol. Unless I misunderstood something.

Comment

There isn't any funny stuff going on.
          That's debatable, GITH is in the league after all.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            They are free leagues with paid prizes? Wow. That would work in Louisiana. Count me in. Why don't we have five of them already. That's awesome, lol. Unless I misunderstood something.
            The only prize is I'm sponsoring the winner in the 2022 NFBC Draft Championship.

Comment

The automated email during activation gets sent to SPAM often. We were talking about an email I sent directly.
              You sent an email?

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                You sent an email?
                Only to the three late to confirm.

Comment

We are creating the signup link for this league now and I'll email Todd and the participants that link soon. It will be a 15-team, 50-round league at 2 hours per pick. The clock will be reduced to 1 hour per pick starting in Round 31. We pause the clock each night between 2 and 8 am ET, but you can still make picks during the pause.

Yes, we have an app for all devices. It is very easy to make selections from the app. We also have queues for multiple rounds and an auto-pick feature for each round if you want to set up your queue before going to bed. It's very easy to use. What you draft is what you have for the whole year as there are no free agent pickups. Enjoy and good luck.

This is a free league, so players in exempt states like Arizona should be able to compete. If you like the format, you can always enter a $50 Draft Champions private league (12 teams) or a $150 Draft Champions national contest ($1,000 league prize, $30,000 grand prize) at playnfbc.com. Thanks and have fun everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    So where and how do we submit out KDS choices?
                    When you sign up for this league, go to My Teams and pull down to My Teams. Click on your team link (likely Team Last Name). Then go to League in the green navigational bar and pull down to League Home. Scroll down and you'll see 15 shields numbered 1 through 15. Just grab any shield and move it where you want. Once done, hit Submit. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      Thanks fellas...nfbc.com is a cycling club for old people in Buffalo. I thought Tom and Greg had more clout than that...LOL.
                      For the record, the Niagara Frontier Bicycle Club had nfbc.com before we created this contest in the Fall of 2003. Nothing we can do about that and God Bless the Niagara Frontier Bicycle Club!!

The playnfbc.com is our URL for baseball. Playnffc.com is our URL for football. Playnfbkc.com is our URL for basketball. And playnfhc.com is our URL for hockey. You can get to any sport from any of those spots and all of your teams for each sport are available on your My Teams page. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius View Post
                        For the record, the Niagara Frontier Bicycle Club had nfbc.com before we created this contest in the Fall of 2003. Nothing we can do about that and God Bless the Niagara Frontier Bicycle Club!!

The playnfbc.com is our URL for baseball. Playnffc.com is our URL for football. Playnfbkc.com is our URL for basketball. And playnfhc.com is our URL for hockey. You can get to any sport from any of those spots and all of your teams for each sport are available on your My Teams page. Hope that helps.
                        Apricate you guys putting on the event for us...it's gonna be a lot of fun. Can't wait to get started...
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Okay, email has been sent to all 15 owners. This league will start 30 minutes after the league fills. Look for draft spots 15 minutes after the league fills. Good luck and enjoy.

Comment

The two things I want to point out are you can (and should) change the settings for pick notifications. This is what Greg posted in the Speaker's Draft

Hello everyone. Go to League, then Team Settings to set your notifications. You can get notified after every pick, every round, etc. League > Team Settings

The other is the auto draft queue. It's really convenient since you can set multiple rounds separately. Be careful though, there's one to cover all the rounds, or you can go to the individual round queue. Then you tell the site how many rounds to put you on auto. It is quite slick.

Comment

This is awesome, thanks so much to (over) Lord Zola and Greg for doing this! Can't wait to lose another league!

Comment

Also note, I'm not sure how much it helps Greg or Todd but if you have an account on Sportshub to play NFBC then you also have an account to play WhatIfSports which is awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X