rebuidling trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebuidling trade

16-team, 6x6 (AVG, HR, R, RBI, SB-CS, BB-K and W, HD, SV, K, ERA, WHIP)
    $260 auction budget
    $400 in-season cap
    5 SP / 4 P with no season cap
    keep 6 major / 4 minor
    +$3 first 3 years, +$6 after that

C - Murphy $3
    1B - Hosmer $4
    2B - Biggio $13 1st year keeper
    3B - Dozier $17
    SS - Kingery $20
    CI - Chavis $1
    MI - Solak $10
    OF - Trout $43 8th year keeper
    OF - Anderson $8
    OF - Pederson $8 1st year keeper
    OF - Bruce $10
    DH - Tsutsugo $5
    SP - Nola $17 4th year keeper
    SP - Paddack $13 1st year keeper
    SP - Hudson $1
    SP - Manae $15
    SP - Wainwright $5
    P - Nick Anderson $20
    P - Iglesias $11
    P - Kennedy $10
    P - Garrett $5
    P - Singer $1
    IL - Benintendi $16 3rd year keeper
    IL - Bailey $5
    IL - Puk $5
    BN - White $3
    BN - Oliveras $5
    BN - Riley $9
    BN - Kennedy $10
    BN - Odorizzi $5
    BN - Ray $9
    MN - Lux $10

I've been offered Nimmo $5 and Rutchsman $10 for Kingery and Solak from the runaway first place team. His other minor keepers are Dominguez, Kiriloff, and Kopech. He's starting Kemp at 2B, his only real area of weakness. He's got a Yastrzemski $1 that I'd prefer over Nimmo. Would that be worth moving both Kingery and Solak? I've already waved the white flag for this year.

He's also asked if I'd move Trout. I know he's still making a profit at $49 next year, especially with the OF prices in our league. Is it worth considering moving him, with an eye on trying to compete in 2021?

Both offers are fine, although if Rutschman is not a minor league keeper then he’s not really worth $10 yet.

I’d prefer Yaz over Nimmo.

Don’t trade Trout.

Comment

If this was an obp, I would prefer Nimmo. He is an obp stud. But it is no, so I agree, Yaz is bit better get. I also would not deal Trout unless he is really willing to pay up.

Comment

He's offered up Yastrzemski, Rutschman, and Lindblom $1 for Solak, Anderson, and Paddack. I like Paddack on an improving SD squad, but Yaz is one of the top keeper options.

He's got Flaherty, Mondesi, and Tatis all at $11 he'd consider moving in a package for Trout.

Comment

No way would I trade Paddack in that package.

How is Yaz one of the top keeper options? He’s old for an “emerging” player, and while that isn’t the end all and be all, he’s pretty middling overall. No speed, not a lot of pop.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            No way would I trade Paddack in that package.

How is Yaz one of the top keeper options? He’s old for an “emerging” player, and while that isn’t the end all and be all, he’s pretty middling overall. No speed, not a lot of pop.
            I've seen several people tout Yaz as a good keeper and I always chuckle because I see the same profile you do. He's fine as a 4th or 5th outfielder but certainly nothing to get excited about in a keeper league.

Comment

If you can get Tatis $11 for Trout $49, that would be awesome. I would expect you would need to add quite a bit to make that happen actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                I've seen several people tout Yaz as a good keeper and I always chuckle because I see the same profile you do. He's fine as a 4th or 5th outfielder but certainly nothing to get excited about in a keeper league.
                Exactly. He's a fine player. His BB% has certainly shot up this year, but in a 162 game season, it would normalize. Otherwise, when he's on his game, he's a .260/20/80 player. Decent, but nothing I'm trading an ace in Paddack for. No way.

Comment

Working...
                X