• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Syndergaard: TJ Surgery (3/24)

See ya!

Originally posted by revo View Post
    See ya!
    Wow, I guess it's the year to get your TJ surgery if you need it.

Although... wait, this is elective surgery, how did he get in?

Comment

I hadn't even heard about Thor having serious elbow issues.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

So....did he trip over a lawn chair yesterday or did he have this all along? Effin' Mets man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          ... Effin' Mets man.
          he probably had a blister.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Wow, I guess it's the year to get your TJ surgery if you need it.

Although... wait, this is elective surgery, how did he get in?
            Somehow I think they’ll get it in....

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Somehow I think they’ll get it in....
              Honestly, why though? My cousin needs a knee replacement and she is not permitted to get it done. So she will be unable to walk until this is over. My wife's grandfather needs prostate surgery and it was cancelled because of this. I thought all elective surgeries were off? Why are athlete's elective surgeries more important?

Comment

Honestly, why though? My cousin needs a knee replacement and she is not permitted to get it done. So she will be unable to walk until this is over. My wife's grandfather needs prostate surgery and it was cancelled because of this. I thought all elective surgeries were off? Why are athlete's elective surgeries more important?
                For the same reason celebrities showing no symptoms were able to get a corona test but my friend who had symptoms and was with someone who tested positive could not get a test.

Comment

He's under 65?
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                    he probably had a blister.
                    On his left hand.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

This is crazy - only the Mets.

Comment

so isn't the private health care system you guys have, well, privately run? can't a clinic choose what surgeries to do & which not to?

(*genuine question, I truly don't know in any detail how your system works)
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          He's under 65?
                          I'll take false equivalence for $500 Alex

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                            so isn't the private health care system you guys have, well, privately run? can't a clinic choose what surgeries to do & which not to?

(*genuine question, I truly don't know in any detail how your system works)
                            That's not how any of this works, private businesses are being forced to close if they aren't considered essential in some locations.

But it's regional. I guess Thor was in a location still doing elective surgeries.

Comment

I'll take false equivalence for $500 Alex
                              Daily Double!!
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X