Lamet or Montas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kldub4life View Post
    I'd think both of them would be worth keeping if they are cheap, I could easily see both of them being a top 30 starter this year.
    I am just waiting for which owner gets back to me first, but I hope to land both. The Lamet owner wants me to eat Vasquez's bad contract. I feel morally dirty taking that guy on, even just to buy him out, but I do want Lamet. The other guy is notoriously disengaged and slow to respond. All I know is he wants Kelenic, but he has ghosted me since that statement, so I do not know what else would have to be in play to get it done. Grr, some in my league hibernate till March. Makes trading hard. Now with the prospect lists and rankings mostly all out, I hope it picks things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Grr, some in my league hibernate till March. Makes trading hard. Now with the prospect lists and rankings mostly all out, I hope it picks things up.
      I am so with you here! Once the Winter meetings are over I'm ready to get working on the new year!
      Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Working...
      X