Trade offer...Accept or Reject?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade offer...Accept or Reject?

I was offered Starling Marte, JD Martinez and R. Osuna who will help make a run for the title..I'm currently in 5th. I would be giving away potential keepers in Austin Meadows $3, Woodruff $6, and Sano$1. Do I accept this offer? Or giving too uch for rentals in a keeper league? TIA

How realistic of a chance would this trade give you? If you're close in points, go for it. But if not, that's too much to give up to fall short IMO.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by urch420 View Post
      I was offered Starling Marte, JD Martinez and R. Osuna who will help make a run for the title..I'm currently in 5th. I would be giving away potential keepers in Austin Meadows $3, Woodruff $6, and Sano$1. Do I accept this offer? Or giving too uch for rentals in a keeper league? TIA
      How many years can u keep the guys u would trade ?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        How many years can u keep the guys u would trade ?
        And how deep is the league?
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          And how deep is the league?
          13 teams. I'm in 5th with 82 points. 1st place has 94 pts. Followed by 92, 89, 86, then me at 82. My guys i would be trading can all be kept for 2 more years at most. We can only keep upto 5. I have guys like, Muncy $8, Villar $3, LeMahieu $1, Dozier $6, Soler $4, German $6, Keuchel $4, Luzardo $3..Not including Woodruff and Meadows...So lots of options for only keeping 5....

Comment

I'd certainly do this deal when going for it. Seems reasonable to me, not giving away any TOP end keepers really, especially in such a shallow format

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I'd certainly do this deal when going for it. Seems reasonable to me, not giving away any TOP end keepers really, especially in such a shallow format
              Agreed after hearing more league details.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Given your circumstances and rules, jump on it!

Comment

Working...
                X