Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Keuchel question

AL only 5x5 $260 budget 12 teams.

The owner of Keuchel $26A has posted that he will trade him for a 4th round reserve draft pick. If he signs in the NL he is lost.

I have David Price at $19, Minor $8, Fiers $2 as my keeper pitchers. I will have about $100 to spend at auction. I was planning on spending up to $45 of that for Verlander, Sale, or Bauer depending on how the auction goes.

Now I am wondering if should take the gamble an grab Keuchel and use the extra $19 bucks elsewhere.

He is NOT a sexy pick. The "good" pitchers are going to becinflated at auction. I guess what I am asking would you rather have Keuchel and 19 or a $45 one of the above?

I forgot what section I was in. Can a mod move it over?

Thank you.

Comment

Based on those numbers, I'd rather have the ace personally.

In your format, with Keuchel you are getting a ~$18 pitcher, IF he signs in the AL. Assuming your $19 in an inflated auction can get you around $12 of real value, best case you are sitting at $30. And I'd value those pitchers over $30.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        I forgot what section I was in. Can a mod move it over?

Thank you.
        Geez, I wish I was a mod right now. Not so I could move your thread, but just so I could tell you I could but I won't.

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

In your format, with Keuchel you are getting a ~$18 pitcher, IF he signs in the AL. Assuming your $19 in an inflated auction can get you around $12 of real value, best case you are sitting at $30. And I'd value those pitchers over $30.
          Flag on the play. Don't give him roto advice in the Sports Bar. You fine will be $85.37 American.

Comment

I was wondering what the question would be. Maybe about his tattoos? Or his beard and whether he would shave it to be a Yankee. Or him having grown up in Tulsa. Or possibly a Razorback fan wanting to reminisce.

Or maybe you miss Keuchel's Korner?

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              He is NOT a sexy pick.
              Keuchel would definitely be offended that you said this.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

OK, Seitzer, I'd freakin' ban you if I had the power to.

Comment

There has to be a meaningful penalty for posting in the wrong forum!

High school Keuchel is disappointed in Gregg

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    There has to be a meaningful penalty for posting in the wrong forum!

High school Keuchel is disappointed in Gregg

]
                    We're all disappointed in Gregg, but DAMMIT, SEITZER.

Comment

Dallas Keuchel question

AL only 5x5 $260 budget 12 teams.

The owner of Keuchel $26A has posted that he will trade him for a 4th round reserve draft pick. If he signs in the NL he is lost.

I have David Price at $19, Minor $8, Fiers $2 as my keeper pitchers. I will have about $100 to spend at auction. I was planning on spending up to $45 of that for Verlander, Sale, or Bauer depending on how the auction goes.

Now I am wondering if should take the gamble an grab Keuchel and use the extra $19 bucks elsewhere.

He is NOT a sexy pick. The "good" pitchers are going to becinflated at auction. I guess what I am asking would you rather have Keuchel and 19 or a $45 one of the above?

Comment

I put this in the Sports Bar by mistake.

This was Ken's response (Thank you Ken!):

Comment

Seeing naked Keuchel has to be punishment enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X