Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Rosario value?

14 team mixed ..5x5... $300 budget...9 keepers

I have him for $6 in 2019 and $11 in 2020.

Has he gotten into the "star" category? What would you want in return for him?

How about:

Altuve for $83 who would replace Schoop
    and
    Stanton $50 who would replace Rosario

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Yes he is a star.

If you can get that haul for him before All Star Break I would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Yes he is a star.

I agree. But yeah, if he can get those two for him, which I think would be unlikely, he should do it.

Comment

Team with Altuve and Stanton is in 12th place. Pretty much not going anywhere.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I love Rosario a lot, but I'd expect more than just him for those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            I love Rosario a lot, but I'd expect more than just him for those two.
            Even given their respective keeper prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              Even given their respective keeper prices?
              Yes. If you can get the two for one, be happy about it. Both should have big second half's. You are always in win now mode, so this should be a no brainer.
              Last edited by Sour Masher; 06-23-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Yes he is a star.

+5 here. I really like Rosario, especially at that price, but if you can get Altuve and Stanton even at non-keeper prices, you jump on it.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Yes. If you can get the two for one, be happy about it. Both should have big second half's. You are always in win now mode, so this should be a no brainer.
                  I get that. But you said the team with Altuve and Stanton should get more than Rosario. My respective prices comment was directed towards that side of the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    +5 here. I really like Rosario, especially at that price, but if you can get Altuve and Stanton even at non-keeper prices, you jump on it.
                    I would. But would you deal those 2 for Rosario if you owned Altuve and Stanton?

Comment

I would. But would you deal those 2 for Rosario if you owned Altuve and Stanton?
                      Not without shopping the crap out of them.

Make the offer you have nothing to lose. Maybe he is 12th place for a reason.

Comment

I'll be the dissenter here with regards to Rosario being a star...very good hitter, but not star level IMO. He's an adventure in the OF (yes, I know that's not a category), and is a pretty free swinger.

That said, I'd do that deal in a heartbeat if I could get those two for Eddie...
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          I'll be the dissenter here with regards to Rosario being a star...very good hitter, but not star level IMO. He's an adventure in the OF (yes, I know that's not a category), and is a pretty free swinger.

That said, I'd do that deal in a heartbeat if I could get those two for Eddie...
                          Thanks. But would you give those 2 for him?

Comment

Depends on the league, I don't think that he's a foundation price like the two of those guys. But that said, he's a very good keeper at the right price. If I were giving up Altuve and Stanton, I'd want a sweetener.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

I'm with Hornsby on Rosario not being a star.
                              And if I was dumping I might give one of those guys, but no way I'd give both.

Comment

Working...
                              X