11-team NL only HDID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Jankowski just got sent to AAA. Non-factor all the way.
    Disagree with this. If you can reserve him now while he's in AAA and activate him when the Padres have a need for him he has some value. He stole 30 in 2016 with SD and was hurt most of last year. They want to get him some playing time now. If he comes back when there's an opportunity he's a good add.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
      Disagree with this. If you can reserve him now while he's in AAA and activate him when the Padres have a need for him he has some value. He stole 30 in 2016 with SD and was hurt most of last year. They want to get him some playing time now. If he comes back when there's an opportunity he's a good add.
      I agree with this, but my league rules only allow us to FAAB and reserve players who are active, DL'd, or minor leaguers who have been active at some point during the current regular season, so now no one can bid on Jankowski unless and until his first call-up.

Comment

I was able to DL Turner and pick up Colin Moran for $7 (just beating a $6 bid) into Turner's slot, so hopefully Moran proves worthy of sticking on my squad once Turner returns, by which time I'll be able to move Myers to OF and drop or trade the least-valuable from among Avila, Barnes or Frazier. (I also was able to draft and stash Camargo on my DL, so will have the option after he's activated of keeping him over Mercer, Barnes or Frazier as well.)

Comment

Working...
        X