• Show
Clear All

• Rank em...SP...

5x5

Madbum
    Carrasco
    DeGrom

Thanks
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    5x5

Madbum
    Carrasco
    DeGrom

Thanks
    that order IMO
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      5x5

Madbum
      Carrasco
      DeGrom

Thanks
      To be honest, you could order them any way and it would be hard to argue against it as they are so similar in value to me.

Comment

Right now I would go Degrom Madbum Carrasco until I can determine that Madbum is completely recovered from his injury or find out the reverse.

Comment

Madbum
          deGrom
          Carrasco

For me.

Comment

DeGrom
            MadBum
            ~
            Carrasco

Not that Carrasco is bad or anything, but he has a poor historical health record. I’d go fo the other two first.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Honestly they all have health concerns

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Madbum
                deGrom
                Carrasco

For me.
                Keep Madbum away from dirt bikes and he should be good to go. 6 straight years of 200 plus innings. Lots of innings on that arm but he is still only 28.

I would hope to get him at a slight discount this year because of the injury and innings concerns. by slight I mean $34 bucks instead of $38 or $40.

deGrom has all the talent in the world is a year older at 29 and has exactly 1 year over 200 innings (last year). Before last year he had 148, 191, 140 IP.

I would love to have deGrom but would easily take Madbum if both were the same price.

Comment

MadBum will probably go "inflation free" this year. Giants still have the nice home park and the humidor should help all NL West starters to some degree. Giants look to be upgraded with Cutch and Longoria as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X