Draft Day accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day accessories

I'm wondering if there is a company out there which sells some type of large board (12 teams) with name plates. I'm pretty sure I have seen on line but couldn't dig anything up. Maybe even some software which can be projected?

The bullpen is the place for information, right?

If you want one of those big cardboard boards with pre-printed stickers, they're typically $15-30 and you can find different ones on Amazon or eBay.

There's software for projection, also, but I never saw the benefit over a half-decently formatted Excel sheet. We've used a very simple Excel sheet for years in our auction league; it shows all the rosters, money spent on each player, and money available.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Bearin' up!

Comment

Rotolab
        It allows you to project. Automatically does the math and has a fairly complete database.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
            Rotolab
            It allows you to project. Automatically does the math and has a fairly complete database.
            Pretty sure he meant the old fashioned "projected," as in projecting it on the wall for everyone to see.

Comment

The Rotolab software allows you to project a commissioners screen on the wall for everyone to see. I have used it for that purpose. It can easily replace a board but you need a projector.

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                The Rotolab software allows you to project a commissioners screen on the wall for everyone to see. I have used it for that purpose.
                Then I stand corrected!

Comment

If you opt for the project onto a wall/screen route, Google Docs is better than Excel, since you can also access it on your own device for those having trouble seeing the screen.
                  Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Working...
                  X