Way too early..way, way too early..but what the heck..2018 keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    FWIW, I had Rosario instead of Castillo because it looked like while two catchers, there would be enough to go around in a 13-14 team mixed.
    I like Rosario and Castillo over Corbin if it was my keeper list.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      I like Rosario and Castillo over Corbin if it was my keeper list.
      Fair enough, I just liked the other Rosario over Castillo as well. I guess it depends on the league and the prices catchers go for.

Comment

Fair enough, I just liked the other Rosario over Castillo as well. I guess it depends on the league and the prices catchers go for.
        Actually, with this being a 1 catcher league and the league not valuing catchers, I would keep both Roasrios over Corbin and Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Actually, with this being a 1 catcher league and the league not valuing catchers, I would keep both Roasrios over Corbin and Castillo.
          I just assumed it was two because he listed two. But then I went back and saw the 2017 prices. No reason to go with Castillo at all. I agree with your lasted stance; but then again, that was my original list.

Comment

I just assumed it was two because he listed two. But then I went back and saw the 2017 prices. No reason to go with Castillo at all. I agree with your lasted stance; but then again, that was my original list.
            When you're right you're right.

Comment

Not even looking at previous posts to keep an independent mind:

Olson, Bird, Chapman, Rosario, Rosario, Schoop, Hand, Gohara, Cobb.
              Thanks! You prefer Amed over others. He is on my radar and seems enticing.
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
              X