Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF happened to china Dahl?

David Dahl will miss the entire season.

Seems very "odd" given that he had an injury in ST and basically never recovered.

Sure he played some ML games, but what a weird season for him
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

He had two separate injuries, and that combined with getting Wally Pipp'd by Mark Reynolds meant they didn't have to rush him back. Obviously a lost season for him, but there should be some spots opening up for him next year.

Comment

I picked him up with a top 5 pick in our amateur draft in what seems like so many years ago. It's been a history of disappointing events one after another. Will hold on to him one nore year and hopefully he will still have a productive career ahead of him.

Comment

If I had him on my team it would have been frustrating. What is even more frustrating is what will his role be next season. I'm assuming Reynolds and Cargo are both gone. This leaves McMahon fighting for AB at 1st and in the OF you have Blackmon, Parra, Tapia and Desmond. I can see a Desmond getting time both at 1B and OF. We really won't see this played out until next spring.

Comment

Dahl, if healthy, is a lock to be one of the starting outfielders for the Rockies. He's by far the most talented of a pretty talented bunch...Parra is having the season of his life, and Desmond was signed to BE the 1st baseman, so that's most likely where he'll play. Sheep is more turned in on the Rockies than I am, but I'd be surprised if it went any other way...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
          X