Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hansel Robles with injury of the year so far

onroto:

08.03: Hansel Robles said he dealt with pinched genitals and hand numbness during his outing Thursday
    against the Rockies. (Robles injured his genitals on an awkward fall in the eighth and began to feel numbness in his hand an inning later. Perhaps that's what led to him losing the game on a walk-off wild pitch. Robles didn't alert coaches of his condition until after the game, believing he could work through it. For now, consider him day-to-day.)

(he allowed a HBP and 3 BB in the 9th to lose, 5-4, he LaLoosh-ed his last pitch to the backstop to walk Arenado after having him down, 0-2 earlier. I thought it was weird that they didn't yank him - wait, that would have been a terrible idea!)
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Hey, if I were a Mets player, I wouldn't let the Mets medical staff come close to my genitals, either.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Back in the day they'd just rub some dirt on them.

Comment

Was his hand on his genitals when he fell? Or was it someone else?

You know, first with the pulled groins and now with the pinched genitals...people need to concentrate on balls and strikes.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Hey, if I were a Mets player, I wouldn't let the Mets medical staff come close to my genitals, either.
          Bingo!

Comment

So the pinched balls was why he pitched balls then?

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
              Was his hand on his genitals when he fell? Or was it someone else?

You know, first with the pulled groins and now with the pinched genitals...people need to concentrate on balls and strikes.
              Umm...if his hand was on his genitals wouldn't that constitute as concentrating on his balls?

Comment

this is a new one

09.11: Tommy Pham (on Tappan Bren-moors) was out of Sunday's lineup due to a reaction to eyedrops.
                (Pham suffers from keratoconus, a degenerative eye condition, but fortunately this isn't related. Rather it was a reaction to eyedrops prescribed by the club as he dealt with eye dryness. He plans to see another doctor on Tuesday in hopes of returning to the lineup as soon as possible. Consider him day-to-day.)
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                X