Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phils 12, Nats 0 - after one inning! who has best team stat line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phils 12, Nats 0 - after one inning! who has best team stat line?

I'll start

My Kendrick and Joseph were 4 for 4 today with 5 RBI, 3 R, 1 SB - in that inning! I moved up 12 points in the standings, lol

if anyone is in an 18-team NL-only league with no bench, maybe they had SP Jeremy Guthrie (2 outs, 10 ER). otherwise, who stockpiled Phillies this year?

oh, the first two outs recorded were sac flies. so not til the 16th batter did the Nats get a purely positive out. Phillies were 9 for 9 with a bunch of walks before last out.

wait, it gets BETTER. from OnRoto:

04.08... Nationals selected the contract of RHP Jeremy Guthrie from Triple-A Syracuse.
    Spin: Michael Taylor was sent down in the corresponding move. Guthrie will draw the start Saturday against the Phillies. The Nationals won't need a fifth starter again until April 22, at which point Joe Ross is expected to join the starting rotation. Guthrie is celebrating his 38th birthday on Saturday.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Happy Birthday, Guthrie! Wow!

Comment

His BR-WAR is now -0.4 i.e. a replacement-level starting pitcher had a 40% chance to win that game.

Nats now also have five relievers with 3 ER allowed
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

He got lit up like a roman candle for his birthday. Sad

Comment

And released the next day. Sad indeed.

Comment

Working...
          X