No announcement yet.

Trade Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understood and agreed. It sucks. Shit, I try to be good about things and I agreed to a deal before we had official trades in our league and moved a very cheap (literally free) Peraza before it opened. Then Sean Rodriguez randomly gets seriously injured in a car wreck and Phillips gets traded. But I went through with it anyway, but would not have insisted in reverse. Perhaps the reason I never win, lol.

Comment

Yesterday I get an unsolicited offer at 4 p.m....I counter the offer by 4:15. Nothing but crickets since. Is there a delicate way to point out this inequity?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Yesterday I get an unsolicited offer at 4 p.m....I counter the offer by 4:15. Nothing but crickets since. Is there a delicate way to point out this inequity?
        Don't sweat a day...anything could have happened to the other guy, give him the benefit of the doubt unless this is a common practice with him.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          was it with me... because my timeline on responding is usually measured in decades...
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            was it with me... because my timeline on responding is usually measured in decades...
            youve sped up significantly since we last played together. Nice.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              youve sped up significantly since we last played together. Nice.
              Wait, he responds now?
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Wait, he responds now?
                Hahaha a lot less thought needs to be put into his posts.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Wait, he responds now?
                  I found the reject button.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                  X