2k11 Drew Stubbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k11 Drew Stubbs

While he showed no power in the minors, the majors has been a different story. Through the first month, Stubbs has 5 HRs to go along with his 10 swipes andis hitting a solid .271 out of the leadoff spot. 25/25 reasonable?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    While he showed no power in the minors, the majors has been a different story. Through the first month, Stubbs has 5 HRs to go along with his 10 swipes andis hitting a solid .271 out of the leadoff spot. 25/25 reasonable?
    He always had the power (I think we had this discussion on the original boards), but he just didn't show it during games. I think his power upside is 25-30 homeruns, but he's got even more speed. I'd wager on 35-40 steals with even more upside than that. My guess is that he ends up with 24 HR and 36 SB.

Comment

When I gave up an arm and a leg for a $5 Drew Studds this off season, it was with the intention of giving him a two year raise and locking him up at $15 for the next 3 years. I expect to get 25 hr and 30 sbs at a minimum. I also expect to get that .250-.260 BA. I think I can live with that if he does what I think he can do.

Comment

He's a stud. He can get 30-30 in that park. He is pretty streaky, but don't forget during his down periods what he can do when he's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          He's a stud. He can get 30-30 in that park. He is pretty streaky, but don't forget during his down periods what he can do when he's hot.
          as long as dusty doesn't forget like he did last year for stretches

Comment

Working...
          X