X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Benoit stinks.

What a horrible week.

Stupid Forecaster recco.

Nobody sustains 90% LOB and 21% hit rates forever....he went through one rough patch like this last year. I'd buy low still.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
      What a horrible week.

Stupid Forecaster recco.
      We like to think the tribe is great!!! Glass half full kind of thing.

Comment

Lost my H2H game by 2 measly points. Benoit was -37 on the week.

Comment

Yeah, he sucked me as well....but as long as it's the Tribe doing the beating...I'm good with it.

Comment

Normally I wouldn't care, but he cost Ryan Perry a win with his meltdown. Makes you wonder whether this will be the disaster signing some of the pundits predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
              Normally I wouldn't care, but he cost Ryan Perry a win with his meltdown. Makes you wonder whether this will be the disaster signing some of the pundits predicted.
              3 year contracts for middle relievers are dumb. 91% LOB and .208 BABIP screamed regression and over the season, I think he'll be fine but his unreal performance last year has tainted expectations. He's good, but he's not that good

Comment

xFIP coming into today was 4.26. Last year it was 2.43.

Personally I'd drop him and go in another direction unless your league is really deep.
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                X