• Show
Clear All

• Alex White will start Sat?

So does he stick?

Would you activate him?

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    So does he stick?

Would you activate him?
    Well the young prospect did pretty good. I decided to activate him. He didn't get the win but he chipped in 4 k's had a decent 3.00 era and earned another start.

Comment

I was at the game he look pretty good - as far as will he stick - He will get a few more chances so how he does there plus the health of talbot & Carrasco has something to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
        I was at the game he look pretty good - as far as will he stick - He will get a few more chances so how he does there plus the health of talbot & Carrasco has something to do with that.
        Thanks for the input.

He was ranked #81 by rhd's mixed top 150. This is an only league so that bumps him up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Thanks for the input.

He was ranked #81 by rhd's mixed top 150. This is an only league so that bumps him up a bit.
          He got a lot of 2 strike counts but couldn't put the hitter away. Hargrove on the radio after said that is the final piece of the puzzle for starters. the pitches just out of the zone they used to get minor league hitters out with - the ML players lay off. Unless you are talking about Vlade!!!

Comment

Working...
          X