minor league keeper question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minor league keeper question

12-team mixed, only 3 minor leaguers per team, and a handful of guys in nominal minor league slots are people who made it to the majors last year. Should I keep a $1 Peraza or throw him back?

Already owned: Galolo, Crawford, Urias, Seager, Buxton, Giolito, Heaney, Dahl, Stephenson, Glasnow, Moncada, Mazara. I'd have the 24th pick if I threw him back.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Keep Peraza, he's making a spot for himself in Cincy. Even if he doesn't play regularly, he could end up with a Dyson-like role and steal 30 bags for you.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Yeah, I think he's top 36 in a league like this given that he might contribute this year.

Comment

Working...
      X