Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you give for Lindor and Stroman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you give for Lindor and Stroman?

Someone in my league is offering Lindor and Stroman and is looking for a single stud in return. Lindor and Stroman are both the equivalent of $4. We don't have contracts; to keep a guy, you give them a 50% raise, and you can keep up to 6 for each year.

Would you give any of these guys for the Lindor/Stroman package?

Frazier equivalent of $20
    Carlos Gomez equivalent of $12
    Puig equivalent of $8

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

I *think* I understand your rules, and my answer is:

YES.

TO ALL.

(assuming that this is not a super shallow league)

Comment

4,6,9,13.50 (say 14), 21... you could have these guys as cornerstones for 5 years.

I would give any of them individually. I would probably deal Frazier + Gomez. Maybe even Puig + Frazier.

Comment

I wouldn't consider any of the 3 you might offer as "studs".

It also depends on how much you value Stroman.

I would definitely deal Puig. Maybe deal Gomez. Probably deal Frazier.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Thanks, guys. We'll see what he thinks. His ideas of value are a little odd sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Frazier would be the obvious one to part with, then Gomez, then Puig. I would make any of those deals, although I'm not a big fan of Lindor. Big fan of Stroman, though.
            This, precisely.
            One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Rutschman 22 JRamirez 40 Dezenzo 5 Lewis 6 Semien 26 Torres 20 Hamilton 10 Tucker 42 Cowser 1 Meadows 5 Holliday 17 Andujar 10 Robert 28 P Lopez 8 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10 McArthur 1 Miller 6 Crochet 10 Crawford 1

Comment

He changed his mind and decided he doesn't want to move Lindor after all. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                He changed his mind and decided he doesn't want to move Lindor after all. Oh well.
                Would he give Stroman $4 and anything else for Frazier $20? If Lindor is his hang up and you want pitching, that might still be something to consider.

Comment

Working...
                X