Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love a lot of things about Sean Casey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love a lot of things about Sean Casey....

....but he stinks as an announcer. I hope he gets better because there's so much to like about him but his stammering as well as saying some dumb things is making it a bit difficult to listen to.

Today he said the Reds should be considering locking up Paul Janish........
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    ....but he stinks as an announcer. I hope he gets better because there's so much to like about him but his stammering as well as saying some dumb things is making it a bit difficult to listen to.

Today he said the Reds should be considering locking up Paul Janish........
    Maybe he meant locking him up in a closet.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      Maybe he meant locking him up in a closet.
      Being in a closet long term is scary
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Not sure if he's still on MLB network since I no longer get it (stupid Dish network), but he was the one guy I could not stand listening to.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Not sure if he's still on MLB network since I no longer get it (stupid Dish network), but he was the one guy I could not stand listening to.
          thats where I was listening to him today. I love the enthusiasm he brings but its overshadowed by the bumbling and mistakes.

Comment

Working...
          X