2k11 Ian Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k11 Ian Stewart

Hitting just .050 and whispers of him getting sent to AAA. Any hope for Stewart this season? What is the value perception right now for non keeper leagues?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I guess you guys were all smart enough to get rid of him prior to the season or stay away from him at your drafts. Good for you.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I drafted him .

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
        I drafted him .
        welcome and thanks for coming out of the closet.

Comment

im being patient...for now. If this continues for another week, I kind of hope he does get a minor league stint to figure it out at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            im being patient...for now. If this continues for another week, I kind of hope he does get a minor league stint to figure it out at this point.
            I dont think he will get enough at bats to try to work out of it. They must not think much of Stewart to begin with since
            -its just 20 at bats
            -Lopez is hitting .176
            - his time is being taken by Lopez and Ty wiggington. Not exactly All-Star material.

Comment

Got Stewart in the 8th round of mock 1, 158th player picked. Thought I had a nice bargain, but now it looks like everyone out-smarted me.

Comment

Working...
              X