Mauer to DL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauer to DL

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
    12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
    1B-Cron
    2B- Villar
    SS- Andrus
    3B-Baez
    MI-L. Gurriel
    CI- Y.Gurriel
    OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
    UTIL- Benintendi
    BENCH: Pence, Dyson
    SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
    RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
    IL: Buxton

It sounds potentially serious. I hope it isn't as a Mauer owner.

Comment

"Twins placed C Joe Mauer on the 15-day disabled list with bilateral leg soreness. Mauer has been out for the past two games, but the news still comes as a major surprise. Bilateral leg weakness is a condition often related to nerve or spinal cord issues and can be quite serious at its worst. The light-hitting Drew Butera is likely to draw most of the starts behind the plate in his absence."

Yikes. (Potential) spinal cord issues are nothing to mess around with, obviously. Fantasy or not, hope the guy's okay.
      12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
      1B-Cron
      2B- Villar
      SS- Andrus
      3B-Baez
      MI-L. Gurriel
      CI- Y.Gurriel
      OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
      UTIL- Benintendi
      BENCH: Pence, Dyson
      SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
      RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
      IL: Buxton

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        It sounds potentially serious. I hope it isn't as a Mauer owner.
        I hope it isn't as a Longoria-Hamilton-Mauer owner.

Comment

I own Hamilton in one expert league
          I own Mauer in Tout

This season already sucks!

Comment

Well that was fun. Glad I waited all winter for that......when do the Vikings start? Oh yeah....

Comment

That's what he gets for making fun of Polamalu.
              Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
                That's what he gets for making fun of Polamalu.
                I was thinking that he caught the injury virus from being in the same room as Polamalu.

Two guys with transcendent talent who can't stay on the field.

How does Josh Hamilton's hair look?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  I own Hamilton in one expert league
                  I own Mauer in Tout

This season already sucks!
                  I have Longoria and Mauer is the same league (also drafted Kendrys Morales). I'll still win the league, you can mark it down.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                    I have Longoria and Mauer is the same league (also drafted Kendrys Morales). I'll still win the league, you can mark it down.
                    I have Mauer, Hart, Sizemore, Lidge, and Greinke out right now. I'm only really worried about Mauer, as I hope to have the others back soon, except for Lidge who probably would have sucked anyway. Mauer is one of my favorite players and I've had him since he was drafted. I really hope he can come back strong at some point this year.

Comment

Might this lead to some more ABs for Thome?

Comment

My list... Joe Mauer, Rajai Davis, Rafael Furcal, Yoshi Nishioka, Corey Hart, Homer Bailey, Johnny Cueto, Zach Greinke, Brandon Morrow. Shoot me now.
                        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                          My list... Joe Mauer, Rajai Davis, Rafael Furcal, Yoshi Nishioka, Corey Hart, Homer Bailey, Johnny Cueto, Zach Greinke, Brandon Morrow. Shoot me now.
                          Do we have to pick a number, or is this a first-come, first-served opportunity? :biggrin:
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by BC... View Post
                            Might this lead to some more ABs for Thome?
                            I would think so. Mauer had been getting some time at DH. They really need Thome's bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                              Furcal, Hart, and Bailey on the same team is kind of asking for it. Nishioka is unfortunate. Mauer was a question mark, and for most a good gamble. If I was a Mauer owner I would have kept him.

Comment

Working...
                              X