Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 trade offers -- need some advice

dynasty style 50 man roster keeper league

looking for a closer not only for this year but moving forward ....

2 offers basically on the table ....

I do have starting pitcher depth ( Drabeck,Pineda ,Bummgarner )

Garza and Salty for Broxton ???? - i like brox but i am scared that he will never be what he once was or what he looked like he was going to be

or

Billingsly for Chris Perez --- while i hate to give up Billingsly -- I do think Perez could be a top 5 closer for multiple years if what we saw last year was real ....

whats everyones thoughts .........

Get Broxton. Garza was punished again today, this time by the Brewers.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Why start a new thread when one of the two offers was discussed in your original thread?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Because it was a addition to the original question and alot of time people won't go back and see the additional question added

If this one Extra post bothers you - you might be taking it all too serious

Comment

Originally posted by Sanboy View Post
          dynasty style 50 man roster keeper league

looking for a closer not only for this year but moving forward ....

2 offers basically on the table ....

I do have starting pitcher depth ( Drabeck,Pineda ,Bummgarner )

Garza and Salty for Broxton ???? - i like brox but i am scared that he will never be what he once was or what he looked like he was going to be

or

Billingsly for Chris Perez --- while i hate to give up Billingsly -- I do think Perez could be a top 5 closer for multiple years if what we saw last year was real ....

whats everyones thoughts .........
          I like Perez...but Bills is too much to give up for him. I agree that Garza might be nothing more than filler, but I'm getting much the same feeling about Broxton. If you can sweeten the offer for Perez and not include Bills, I would do that...if it's not possible, take the flyer on Broxton.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Sanboy View Post
            Because it was a addition to the original question and alot of time people won't go back and see the additional question added

If this one Extra post bothers you - you might be taking it all too serious
            That's what replies are for, not new threads. I am one of few who reply to your threads. I find it very annoying when I read a new post on a trade I've already discussed in a different thread.

Comment

Virgo
              Then please do me a favor and Do not reply any further to any more of my posts no matter what they say - if a additional post on a fantasy baseball forum "annoys" you that much you seriously need to consider "backing away from the table and trying to get a grip and relax " - I hope for your sake you are able to calm down I can't imagine how every day life is for you if things like this annoy you -
              Good luck to you and thank you for your past posts - but in future let me help you and just skip all posts by me

Comment

....go ahead and bite the hand that feeds you

Comment

yea i think i can do without VIRGO . LOL

and anyways im helping him by asking him not to bother with my posts .. since he is so annoyed .. LOL

Comment

Fine by me.

Just don't alienate any more users or you will get even fewer replies to your pleas for help.

Comment

Virgo

thank you for worrying about me .. I appreciate the thoughtfullness -- you just worry about trying to become less relaxed and not let a fantasy baseball site " annoy " you

once again I really hope in the real world you are able to function in day to day life .. because if something this small annoys you , I worry if you have any sort of life or day to day job .... LOL

thumbs up my man -- praying for you

Comment

Sanboy, what in God's name is your problem? Chill.

Comment

Ricky ---

what do you mean " my problem "
                          i have no problem

I wasnt the one who barked at me about " being annoying " because i added another post .... all i have been doing is saying that if the way i post annoys " VIRGO " then i woudl ask him to please not waste his time responding .... --which if you look he still cant stop doing . LOL

Ricky in no way do i have a problem at all . especially not with you or anyone else who contributes to the board ... but it appears " VIRGO " really takes his board stuff serious so I wanted to let him know not to reply or even take the " mili-second" to open my posts any further .. this way hopefully he wont be " annoyed " anymore

GAME ON everyone - except VIRGO -- LOL . he is relaxing in the corner

Comment

Working...
                          X