Brian Wilson PitchFX/QuesTec data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Wilson PitchFX/QuesTec data?

Is this possible, as I'd love to see Brian Wilson's two outings. In both cases, it seemed that he was getting considerably squeezed. Does QuesTec still even exist?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    Is this possible, as I'd love to see Brian Wilson's two outings. In both cases, it seemed that he was getting considerably squeezed. Does QuesTec still even exist?
    Shear the Beard.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Questec is no longer used in major league stadiums since 2008. PITCHf/x is used to evaluate the umpires now.

Dan Brooks runs a site where you can see the PITCHf/x umpire strike zone data for any game:

If you want to see the data for only one pitcher for a given game, you can use the "PitchFX Tool" on the same site.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Questec is no longer used in major league stadiums since 2008. PITCHf/x is used to evaluate the umpires now.

Dan Brooks runs a site where you can see the PITCHf/x umpire strike zone data for any game:

If you want to see the data for only one pitcher for a given game, you can use the "PitchFX Tool" on the same site.
        That's funny, I had no idea QuesTec had been discontinued. And their website....sheesh. The last article under their "news" tab is from 2002.

Comment

Working...
        X