Brand New Dynasty League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Dynasty League

Just started this league today and already have 4 guys joined, have 6 spots remaining. Before you let the 10 team league "lack of depth" scare you away take a quick look at how rosters will be formed.

MLB DRAFT

First, we will have a 3 round draft in which all 10 teams will select 3 MLB clubs to represent their players. Teams must keep a total of 25 players but there is no limit from each team. (i.e you could take 12 from team A, 7 from team B, and 6 from team C to make 25). Draft order will be randomized and it will be a snake draft.

MiLB DRAFT

Following the conclusion of the snake MLB teams draft, we will have a 10 round MiLB player draft. These players, given they are on ESPN, will be on your roster. However, they will NOT count towards the 25 players you currently have from the MLB draft, so your roster will essentially be 35 guys.

MiLB ELIGIBILITY
    50 IP's for pitchers and 130 AB's for hitters will be the cutoff line. Therefore, if a guy has over 50 IP's or 130 AB's, he will be apart of the MLB team roster. (i.e Kolten Wong only had 59 AB's so he will be MiLB eligible)

Tanaka Rule
    Masahiro Tanaka will be MiLB eligible. Keep that in mind if you are drafting the Yankees. He has zero MLB innings pitched, thus, is "technically" a prospect.

STAT CATEGORIES

We will be following a 6x6 format, subject to change by league wide vote.

Hitting Cats.
    HRs, RBIs, AVE, SB, Rubs, OBP

Pitching Cats.
    ERA, Wins, K, Whip, K/9, Saves

League Set Up

This league will be a H2H Most Categories set up. 6 Playoff teams with the top seed from each division getting the first round bye.

KEEPERS

You must keep 25 guys, as the 10 player draft the following year will determine the remaining spots on your roster. This draft will include both MLB or MiLB players since after the first draft, the minors will be depleted for the next year to two years.

4 spots left and filling quickly

Comment

I've got two maybe three managers looking for a dynasty league. Got any openings?

Comment

Working...
      X