So here at my company.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So here at my company.........

....there are no water coolers. Each week, a guy comes in and sells cases of bottled water to the people. He apparently does it at a few different trading firms. Well, thats not all he does.......

http://dealbreaker.com/2011/03/unfou...#disqus_thread
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Maybe he just wanted to see who drinks the most water.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I like the Amanda Drury Cleveage report better.....but if I was on the floor, and that guy was coming around, I'd have told him that we were thinking of putting in a water cooler, but if he cuts me in for 20% of his take every week, I'd make sure it didn't happen
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Take that Waterboy!

Comment

he almost certainly never read your pot roast thread.

Comment

Working...
          X