Got my BlueClaws tix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my BlueClaws tix

5/14 vs Hagerstown. Hoping to see bryce Harper. WOOT!
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

wow. I may have to look into that date too. I wanted to go to opening day, but my parents are flying in from Cali. I made 5 or 6 games last year. It's a good time.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

indeed. The dates for Hagerstown are 5/13-16. Let me know if you decide to go on the 14th and I will let you buy me a soda pop.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        indeed. The dates for Hagerstown are 5/13-16. Let me know if you decide to go on the 14th and I will let you buy me a soda pop.
        saturday huh? I'm much more likely to make Friday night, but we shall see. I'll buy the pop if I go.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          saturday huh? I'm much more likely to make Friday night, but we shall see. I'll buy the pop if I go.
          tough for me to go on Friday as I work in the city and dont hit home til 6:15.

Comment

Working...
          X