Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoops roto keeper league opening...act fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops roto keeper league opening...act fast!

We have an opening in our 10-team auction roto hoops league. We run it on ESPN and many of us have been in the league since we started it nearly 15 years ago. Draft is this Sunday at 7:30 p.m. online (we have a conference call line during the draft to make sure everything runs smoothly and of course to talk smack). Entry fee is $50 (52 if you use paypal). First place gets 300; second gets 150; and third gets 50.

League Details: This is an 8-cat rotisserie league (regular stat categories, no turnovers). 10 starters (PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, Util x 3) and 3 bench plus an IR spot. We hold an online auction to draft with a $200 budget.

Every team gets to keep 1 player from last year going into the draft adhering to the following rules:
    1. The keeper must have gone for $25 or less at least year's auction.
    2. If a player is kept for a subsequent year, his salary goes up $10 per year until his salary goes beyond the $25 max and thus he cannot be kept.
    3. A player keeps his auction draft value all season, whether or not he is traded or dropped to waivers.

There is a quality selection of potential keepers from the available team:
    Lillard: 24
    Amir Johnson: 1
    Bogut: 3
    Batum: 12
    Garnett: 8
    Nene: 6
    Lin: 5
    Pekovic: 5
    Splitter: 1
    Jarret Jack: 1

This is a really great league with a good bunch of guys...and I know a few of you on here love the fantasy hoops Please contact me via PM or email me at [email protected] ASAP (today preferably) if you are interested, as keeper selections are supposed to be due tomorrow. I will be monitoring my box.

Thanks...Paul

Bump...for my last hail mary pass on this.

If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP. The keeper deadline is supposed to be 5 p.m. today, but I'm sure an extension can be granted in this circumstance

Comment

Working...
    X