Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more specific URL address for threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more specific URL address for threads?

I wanted to send a link to a specific thread and noticed the URL is rjbullpen no matter which thread I'm in. When did this happen and why?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

not happening here.

This is what this thread's URL is:
    forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showthread.php?825-No-more-specific-URL-address-for-threads
    Last edited by revo; 03-21-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      I wanted to send a link to a specific thread and noticed the URL is rjbullpen no matter which thread I'm in. When did this happen and why?
      Same thing here.
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Look up below the "reply to thread" button at the top

There is a thread: whateverthetitleofthethreadis

That link is the one you want to select/paste to others

Comment

If you enter the site through forum.rotojunkiefix.com, no problems. If you use the rjbullpen.com redirect, you need the workaround.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            If you enter the site through forum.rotojunkiefix.com, no problems. If you use the rjbullpen.com redirect, you need the workaround.
            Gotcha, thanks.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
            X