2011 Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Dead Pool

Let's get it going, who is in? Who won the 2010 version?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

In...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      Let's get it going, who is in? Who won the 2010 version?
      I believe I won it, as Elizabeth Edwards, Art Linkletter & Simon MacCorkindale all proved to be solid performers.

In!

Comment

hmmmm ... got any proof revo? I'm pretty sure that all 10 from my list kicked the bucket ...

in for 2011
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

OOOO, I want to play this year!!!!

Comment

I find dead pools to be absolutely disgusting, vile and in poor taste. Count me in!

Comment

In to try to regain my title
              "Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
              ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

Innit 2 winnit.
                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I'm in
                  "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

Why not. Never done one, but count me in.

Comment

I am in.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

In....

Comment

Ok, that's enough bodies to start, let's target Monday, the 31st for a start date. Same rules as before, let's go to 8 picks, and a 2 hour "skip" window. Send PMs if you don't think you'll get on....

I'll create a snakedraft order today or tomorrow.
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            Ok, that's enough bodies to start, let's target Monday, the 31st for a start date. Same rules as before, let's go to 8 picks, and a 2 hour "skip" window. Send PMs if you don't think you'll get on....

I'll create a snakedraft order today or tomorrow.
                            Poke, poke, poke...Hey... got room in the Dead Pool for the resident goth?
                            -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

If you need another person, or if someone drops out, let me know. I'm well known as the Giver Of Life.
                              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                              -- William James

Comment

Working...
                              X