A bittersweet day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bittersweet day...

Deleted the rotojunkie.com shortcut from my favorites/baseball list...

But moved rotojunkiefix.com up to the top of my favorites/baseball list
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
    Deleted the rotojunkie.com shortcut from my favorites/baseball list...

But moved rotojunkiefix.com up to the top of my favorites/baseball list
    Not a bad ending after it started with you being broke in a London airport, no?

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      Not a bad ending after it started with you being broke in a London airport, no?
      Lol...The location is irrelevant...I'm broke everywheres, man
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
      X