Need a few owners for Start-Up H2H PTS Keeper League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a few owners for Start-Up H2H PTS Keeper League

Keepers: You can keep 4 players from one season to the next and those players will cost you a pick from the round your keeper was originally drafted. If the keeper is picked up as a free agent, he will cost you your final round pick. If you have more than one keeper from the same round, the second player will cost you a pick from the previous round. Example: If you kept two guys from round 5, you would give up your 5th and 4th round picks in the draft. Otherwise, you will need to trade picks with another manager to gain a second 5th round pick in the aforementioned example. Keepers can be kept for a maximum of 3 seasons total which means this season plus 3 in additional. Keeper status does not reset by trading the player.

League Fees: League fees of $25 per team must be paid via leaguesafe.com. The commisioner(s) will email you a link to the leaguesafe page to pay your dues. All money will be distributed to the winning team as follows:

First Place: $150
    Second Place: $75
    Third Place: $25

Trades: Trading will never be discouraged if you are truly trying to better your ball club. No manager has the right to question whether or not your trade is "fair" and whining about trades will not be tolerated. The only times a trade will be overturned is if more than 50% of the managers believe there is collusion happening OR if one of the teams involved in the trade appears to be "checked out" from the league and thus not acting in the best interest of his/her team.

We currently have five spots available to interested parties. If you have interest in owning a team in this league, then send me an email at [email protected] and we'll send you an invite to join up. Our live online draft will take place next Sunday, April 14th at 8PM EST. The deadline to pay the league fees is April 18th. If you pay AFTER that date, Leaguesafe charges a $10 late fee. We would have preferred to get this league up and running a few weeks ago but due to some unforeseen real-life events, we were unable to do so. With that said, if you are in a league where you missed your draft of you just simply don't like your team as it sits, then this is an opportunity for you to join a league that will be competitive this season and for many seasons to come.

Four spots left.

I know some of you prefer to play for a bigger payout but we decided to keep the amount relatively low this season because of our late start.

The entry fee next season will likely be at least $50 which will allow for a bigger payout.

I'd really like to get the league full in the next few days so that we can randomize a draft order in preparation for Sunday's draft.

If there are any questions or concerns, post here or email me at [email protected]

Comment

Only two spots left.

Email me asap if you are interested in one of the two remaining spots. First come, first served.

[email protected]

Comment

One spot remaining!

Join while you still can.

Comment

Working...
        X