Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Ain't All Bad - Free Draft Magazine Download

My first thread at our new digs.

I've been ragging a bit on CBS in the other thread, but I have to give them props for providing these nice downloadable, suitable for printing at work , draftkits FOR FREE. They aren't as full featured as what you'd pay for in the store, but for free, and with work picking up the printing costs, their player write-ups will satisfy my need for bathroom reading.

On February 25 there will also be an even better free download here:

Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
    My first thread at our new digs.

I've been ragging a bit on CBS in the other thread, but I have to give them props for providing these nice downloadable, suitable for printing at work , draftkits FOR FREE. They aren't as full featured as what you'd pay for in the store, but for free, and with work picking up the printing costs, their player write-ups will satisfy my need for bathroom reading.

http://www.xmlteam.com/tsf-magazine.php
    TC,

Do you work for this Xmlteam site?

It looks pretty cool....especially the hosting your own Fantasy games on your site.

Just wondering....Pm if you want.

Thanks, Gris

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      TC,

Do you work for this Xmlteam site?

It looks pretty cool....especially the hosting your own Fantasy games on your site.

Just wondering....Pm if you want.

Thanks, Gris
      No, I don't work for any websites. I used to do some free writing and reporting on the Brevard County Manatees for Mark Haverty's Sportsblurb.com back in the day.

I was just trying to share the free downloads I'm aware of, nothing in it for me. I've also liked using their website over the years, http://www.forecaster.ca/demos/baseball/index.cgi. I like the format of their player pages. I think it's a pretty nice site that's always flown under the radar.
      Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post

http://www.xmlteam.com/tsf-magazine.php

It's available.

Comment

Working...
        X