Chicago area 5x5 NL & AL openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago area 5x5 NL & AL openings

Due to a personal issue, an owner in my NL and AL (sister) leagues has had to withdraw from both leagues. We are looking for an owner(s) to takeover his NL and/or AL teams. Someone willing to join both leagues would be ideal, but we can also accommodate a one-league owner. Our live auctions (for both leagues) are on Saturday, April 6th, in Naperville (western suburb of Chicago). AL in the morning and NL in the late afternoon. Both leagues are rotisserie baseball keeper leagues, established in 2001, and are made up of serious, dedicated, active, experienced and knowledgeable owners. They are AL-only and NL-only, 12 team, fairly standard 5x5, ultra type leagues (we draft 17 reserves following the auction including minor league players), with 40-man rosters (23 active and 17 reserves), daily transactions, league fees run about $300 for each league. However, because of our current circumstances, the league fee for the new owner would be $150 for this season. If you are interested, let me know and I can send you some additional information including the open roster and written Constitution.

Seriously...you have an opening less than 2 years after I move out of the Chicago area, and drafting about 15 minutes from where I lived. GEEZ!
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Interested. Sent you a PM.

Comment

Still looking for owner in each league (or one owner for both leagues)

Comment

Working...
        X