Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new ESPN startup league(15$ entry fee on leaguesafe) league looking for 4 members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ESPN startup league(15$ entry fee on leaguesafe) league looking for 4 members

I am starting a new fantasy baseball league on espn. Been a long time player of fantasy football but havn't played baseball for about 10 years or, mainly due to lack of interest from other buddies of mine. I have wanted to get back into it for a while and this year a few of my friends decided to branch off a start a league. We have 6 owners so far and are looking to fill the rest with dedicated owners. The hope is that this turns out to be a success and we can keep the league going for years to come and expand when it becomes successful. We are all avid FF players but since this will be the first time in a competitive FB league for a lot of people the buy in is small at 15$. Payouts will be 100 for 1st, 30 for 2nd, 20 for 3rd.

It is a standard 5x5 H2H league with standard roster positions. Looking like the draft will be either the 27th or 28th, sometime in the evening. Here is a link to league for anyone who would like to check out specs.

We will be using leaguesafe to keep funds secure and since I have experience using that site for collecting money with FF. All of us are adults who follow and understand baseball and have experience in other fantasy leagues, but not necessarily in baseball. If you are looking for a fun, competitve league with the opportunity to stay together and grow over the years, but maybe don't want to break the bank to do it, either replay to this thread of message me and I can send you an invite or any additional details.

I'm in

Originally posted by Amcke4 View Post
    I am starting a new fantasy baseball league on espn. Been a long time player of fantasy football but havn't played baseball for about 10 years or, mainly due to lack of interest from other buddies of mine. I have wanted to get back into it for a while and this year a few of my friends decided to branch off a start a league. We have 6 owners so far and are looking to fill the rest with dedicated owners. The hope is that this turns out to be a success and we can keep the league going for years to come and expand when it becomes successful. We are all avid FF players but since this will be the first time in a competitive FB league for a lot of people the buy in is small at 15$. Payouts will be 100 for 1st, 30 for 2nd, 20 for 3rd.

It is a standard 5x5 H2H league with standard roster positions. Looking like the draft will be either the 27th or 28th, sometime in the evening. Here is a link to league for anyone who would like to check out specs.

We will be using leaguesafe to keep funds secure and since I have experience using that site for collecting money with FF. All of us are adults who follow and understand baseball and have experience in other fantasy leagues, but not necessarily in baseball. If you are looking for a fun, competitve league with the opportunity to stay together and grow over the years, but maybe don't want to break the bank to do it, either replay to this thread of message me and I can send you an invite or any additional details.
    Still have room? Email me [email protected]

Comment

Hey, sorry Noone, I emailed you a couple days ago but misspelled the address. We still have 2 spots left, I sent you an invite just now if you are still interested.

Comment

I'd like to play

Comment

Working...
        X