Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced owner looking for roto leagues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced owner looking for roto leagues.

I've been playing fantasy baseball for over 15 years (still in the first league I joined) and am looking to try some different leagues. I'd like to join a mixed roto dynasty league with relatively deep rosters (+40) and/or any NL/AL-only type league. I'm a very good owner and am looking for the right league. I generally execute a few trades a year and watch my roster very closely. Please hit me up with details!

Can you get to a live NL only auction in the NYC tri-state area?

Comment

1 slot left

Originally posted by trookie View Post
      I've been playing fantasy baseball for over 15 years (still in the first league I joined) and am looking to try some different leagues. I'd like to join a mixed roto dynasty league with relatively deep rosters (+40) and/or any NL/AL-only type league. I'm a very good owner and am looking for the right league. I generally execute a few trades a year and watch my roster very closely. Please hit me up with details!

Hi Experienced Owner!
      Found your post on the RotoJunkieFix-message board. Though I realise it's from 2013, I was wondering if you're interested in joining an all-new, competitive (yet fun) MLB keeper-league. Roto-style, snakedraft. Please mail me if you're interested: [email protected]. Hope to hear from you!

Comment

Hey, trookie. If you're still looking, I have one opening in a keeper league with a $20 buy-in. We had a manager drop out to go to med school and he needs his team taken over. If you're interested, email me at [email protected] and I'll fill you in on the details.

Comment

Working...
        X