Experienced junkie needs a league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced junkie needs a league

Hey guys....looking for an atlanta-based league or even a longtime established online-based league to join in 2013, as it looks like my mixed and NL both are going belly-up. If you want a young (relatively lol) very active owner for your moderately priced league, then Im your man. Please buzz me on this thread or PM me.

Thanks guys!

-Pauly

If you are willing to come to Charlotte I have a NL only league. Here is my post from the site.

Hey guys, I'm looking for an owner for a Charlotte, NC based league. What I am looking for is honest, serious and knowledgeable owner who is willing to play all season and wants to have fun. Last year we had 10 owners and and might be expanding to 11 or 12. Once we figure that out we can determine if we need to have an expansion draft or not. If we stayed at 10 then you would simply take over the team. We have a league constitution I can email you if you are interested. Here are a few players that are available. If you are interested please PM or contact me here. [email protected]

Ryan Howard 14
    Jon Jay 10
    Ryan Zimmeran 25
    Andre Either 19
    Gio Gonzalez 16
    Cliff Lee 29

few other also

Draft Date 3/30
    Site--CBS
    Number of owners--10-11-12
    Type--NL only Roto style Keeper league--WEEKLY LEAGUE(Monday-Sunday)
    Categories---5x5 standard--avg,runs,hr,rbis,sb,era,K's,whip,w,s
    Add/drop policy--FAAB
    Draft type--LIVE IN PERSON AUCTION
    Roster--2 Catchers, First, Second, Short, Third, Corner, Middle, 5 Outfielders, 9 Pitchers...5 man reserve
    Entry fee- $150
    Payout---12 team(50,30,15,5) 10-11 team(50-30-20) %100 after site fees.

Comment

Check out - http://www.invitationonlyfbl.com/

Comment

thanks guys...let me clarify I want a mixed league with a few keepers. Wish I could but I dont think I can make the drive to NC.

EDIT: Looks like my mixed is now back from the dead...lol...brink of destruction stuff. Thanks everyone for offering.
        Last edited by Pauly; 01-22-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Hey Pauly... I lived in the Duluth area for 40 yrs, went to HS there. Played ball at Southern Tech in 83'. I live in Stl now.

I have a H2H Keeper league thats in it's 7th yr. Need a few Owners. Here's the posting text I've been putting out. Call if you'd like to chat.

12 Owner Keeper League, plays H2H against all Teams each week (total pts). There are fair rules in place, and Owners vote on key changes. In our 6th yr. $125 buy-in. Good Prize pool.

You may keep 5 players (plus a 6th rookie option), with a 3 year contract! The Price for Keeping Players is you have to forfeit your next year's draft pick in the round that player was selected in. FA keepers will use the current years ADP. Some other options are on the table to change this slightly.

Our schedule per week is a bit different, we use a "play all teams" format, but everyone loves it! There are 12 teams, so each week you'll have 11 decisions.

You have 2 Minor leaguers to play with. They are yours for life to drop and add all thru the yr! You may re-assign them to your roster anytime after they are deemed a Major league player by the MLB and on a roster!

Call Dave at 636-448-3504
          [email protected]

Comment

Hey Man

Hey Dude,

This will be my 8th year hosting my fantasy league and I have a few openings left.
            If you are interested
            Buy in is between 50-70 dollars depending on the package you choose
            I'm looking to get 16-20 teams already have about 12
            If you would like to view the rulebook i'd be happy to send it to you.
            My email is [email protected]
            Just send me an email and ill send it right over to you.

Everything will be explained in the rulebook, but here are a few more important details.

Stat Categories:

Hitting: Runs, RBIS, HRS, SBS, Ks, AVG, OBP

Pitching: W, L, SVs, K/9, Holds, ERA, WHIP

Playoff Prizes

1st Prize 70% of Entry Fees and Transaction Fees

2nd Prize 25% of Entry Fees and Transaction Fees

3rd Prize 5% of Entry Fees and Transaction Fees

Thanks.
            -Nick
            P.S. don't forget to email [email protected]

Comment

Working...