JWRL - 16 Team Mixed with several RJ Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWRL - 16 Team Mixed with several RJ Members

We have 3 openings in the JWRL, a 16 team, auction-style, mixed keeper league that includes RJ members such as BryanButler, BuckyBuckner, Frae, OaklandA's, Pitbull, Poincare, and wombat104. This league has been in existence for 6 years.

Here are the details:

Draft is Sunday, March 27, 1:00PM EST (Online), $50 Entry Fee

In the auction, you get $280 to sign 28 players. The players price at auction becomes his "salary"
    There is a 15 man minor league roster, refilled with an annual 5 round, snake-style, ML draft

At the end of each year, you keep between 3-10 players. When you draft a player ("A" status), you can keep him for one year at the same salary ("B"). After his "B" year, you can choose to drop him, keep him for one more year at the same salary ("C"), or sign him to a longer term extended contract.

Constitution:

We are filling 3 teams, once we get 3 new owners we will hold an expansion draft via email from the rosters of the existing teams, including minor leaguers.

Available Players:
    Available Players 1,Team,Player,Salary,Contract,CBS Rank 395,Open4,Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET ,56,B,6 428,Open4,Wilson, Brian RP SF ,15,C'11,14 355,Open3,Howard, Ryan 1B PHI,61,B,55 396,Open4,Davis, Rajai CF TOR,4,C,63 356,Open3,Kemp, Matt CF LA,56,B,67 429,Open4,Anderson, Brett SP OAK ,4,C,73 331,O...
    Last edited by OaklandA's; 03-07-2011, 12:26 PM.

That spreadsheet is not up to date. The Open1 team decided to come back so those players are NOT available.

EDIT: The spreadsheet is now updated to show to correct players available.
    Last edited by BuckyBuckner; 03-07-2011, 03:23 PM.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Damn, I was all in before you busted my bubble that Heyward wasn't available.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Damn, I was all in before you busted my bubble that Heyward wasn't available.
        Haha, I bet. That team is actually a pretty good one.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

interested - still open spot?

Comment

Originally posted by osubuxx View Post
            interested - still open spot?
            Yes, I sent you a private message. Thanks.

Comment

Bump. Still have an opening.

Comment

bump.
                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

We filled the spots.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

yahoo! nice work on the last minute recruitment ...
                    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

If there is anyway to get us new guys access to the league site before the dispersal draft so we can see what players have expiring contracts and are definitely going to be in the auction this year it would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        If there is anyway to get us new guys access to the league site before the dispersal draft so we can see what players have expiring contracts and are definitely going to be in the auction this year it would be much appreciated.
                        Check your email.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
                          X