Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJ Highball Draft Commentary

Post your draft comments here.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Are we going with 11 or 12?

Comment

11. I don't have time to bring in a 12th and work out keepers for him since he would be getting an empty team.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Please post a list of owners with their team names, in case the Yahoo handle is different from their RJ name.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Ugh. That draft order kills me, because both of my intended keepers would be even-rounders. I may need to rethink Batum.

Comment

Amit (Oakland As) is co-commish again. Thanks for the assist since I will be busy up to Oct 17th.

Comment

Unless Piney Boy or Oakland As object, expect this draft to tip-off tonight at midnight (CST).

Comment

#2 up for grabs if someone has an enticing offer.

Comment

Interesting that pjs24 has not posted her in a while. He also missed the keeper deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                    1.02 - Kevin Durant (SF)
                    I am guessing you declined the trade offer.

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      Interesting that pjs24 has not posted her in a while. He also missed the keeper deadline.
                      SoGortat and Lowrey are in the pool?

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                        He posted yesterday in the Keeper thread. He's definitely In.

Comment

Wow how did I miss that?

Comment

So is 1.03 the highest an American-born caucasian has been drafted in fantasy since...I dunno, Larry Bird? Or was Stockton ever legitimately taken that high?

Comment

DeMarcus Cousins might be a bit of a reach, but without a 2nd Rd pick I wanted him and he would not make it to me in the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                              X