Looking for Dynasty League to Join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dynasty League to Join

Active MLB Fantasy Manager.. playing for approx 14 years, commisioner for last 10.. Never run a Dynasty League, but looking for a new challenge.

Based in Ontario, if it's a local live draft, otherwise, anytime online is fine.

Respond or email to [email protected]

Thanks!

Is it bad form to join in and ask that anyone looking for dynasty league owners might consider me too? In my case, online only, preferably over yahoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dans View Post
      Is it bad form to join in and ask that anyone looking for dynasty league owners might consider me too? In my case, online only, preferably over yahoo.
      Hey Dan - I am starting one on FanTrax, since it seems hard to get into one. If you are interested, or know people of a high caliber who would like to join a keeper league, it is on:

or email me at [email protected] if any issues.

Rob

Comment

I have one opening in a 20-team dynasty Head-to-Head league. It's a rebuilding project as the team is a little worse for wear, but that's generally the case when taking over a team in a dynasty.

If either of you are interested, check out my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by undyfish View Post
          Hey Dan - I am starting one on FanTrax, since it seems hard to get into one. If you are interested, or know people of a high caliber who would like to join a keeper league, it is on:

or email me at [email protected] if any issues.

Rob
          Rob, thanks for the offer. I will politely decline but only because I am familiar (and more than satisfied) with the Yahoo service and would like to stick with their product.

Thanks again and good luck setting up the league.

Comment

Rob, thanks for the offer. I will politely decline but only because I am familiar (and more than satisfied) with the Yahoo service and would like to stick with their product.

Thanks again and good luck setting up the league.
            Thanks! If you find anything interesting - drop me a line - I wouldn't mind having a look. I have been typically full on Yahoo with returning leagues, but wouldn't mind a new challenge.

Cheers;
            Rob

Comment

I might be interested in joining a dynasty league. I tried to click on the fantrax link, but it said i wasn't authorized to view the link. Is there another way I can view the specifics of the league? Thanks.

Edit: I might also be able to refer a couple of good owners. Let me know.

Comment

So in fact potentially we have 5 owners here looking for a Dynasty league.

What I do not personally want is to commish a league, so I will leave the decision that is need following my suggestion to a wouldbe commish.

My suggestion is to set up a new league on Yahoo. We can then open a dedicated thread and discuss settings and rules.

Anyone?

PS Rob - I will happily move this post to a dedicated thread if you'd prefer that your fantrax league idea remain distinct from my yahoo league idea.

Comment

I would like a 20 team dynasty league with deep rosters, if we are looking for input.

Comment

So in fact potentially we have 5 owners here looking for a Dynasty league.

What I do not personally want is to commish a league, so I will leave the decision that is need following my suggestion to a wouldbe commish.

My suggestion is to set up a new league on Yahoo. We can then open a dedicated thread and discuss settings and rules.

Anyone?

PS Rob - I will happily move this post to a dedicated thread if you'd prefer that your fantrax league idea remain distinct from my yahoo league idea.

No worries, the FanTrax thing isn't gaining much steam. LOL

I have no problem commissioning a Yahoo based league, done it many times before.. If you guys think we can get enough, I'll add one to my stable.. LOL

How many teams do you think? I find a dynasty/keeper doesn't work well unless 12 or over.. What about other details? Number of keepers? Stat categories? H2H or Roto?
                    Last edited by ; 02-04-2011, 12:44 AM. Reason: Adding on

Comment

Working...
                    X